Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The world is so cruel or the people are LAZY?

My friend says, he was so mad when he always waiting for government job that he applied since he graduated. He always complaining the system and 'cable man' in certain government sectors..

I said to him 'Why you did not try any fields, or any job or you can try start build you character in business?' He replied 'What for I am studying the politics if I cant enter such field?, Its wasting my time to learn all the methods that we master but we cant applied it at all??'

'If you wanna be the politician, you just can see how to practice with your condition buddy. See all the politician, they are not studied politics at all. If you dare, ask them, what degree that they have? You will find out law degree, business degree or may be any other degree but not the political degree. What is my point, just to make you conscious about the environment. Not blaming it..' I replied him..

He says 'I dont care.THE WORLD IS SO CRUEL. It never gave me chance to build my life!'


Deep inside my heart, I wondered what was he said 'Is it the world is so cruel? Or we are the one who LAZY or not bold enough to make a change....?'


No comments:

Post a Comment