Saturday, August 6, 2011

Who's that GIRL?

I dont know how to start actually. I write this words just to expressing my feelings beside to find the answers who is the girl behind my dream.

It was almost 5 times I had dreaming about her. Who's that girl?

I never know who she is and where she lives. Who's that girl?

I never has feelings towards her and I dont even know her at all. Who's that girl?

At first I was dreamed about her that she is my friend in a college. Who's that girl?
 
Later, I dreamed that she become my wife. But who's that girl?
 
My inquiry force me to get to know her. I tried to stalk her social page account and identify that she is living in our neighborstate. She have a boyfriend and she is still study.

I never dreams a girl more than 1 times even my girlfriend never appear in my dreams more than 1 times. 

When I tried to approach her just want to know the answers, she left me without any clue and sign.

I really want to know who she is and what is her relations within my dream before.

Because, I still remember an old man says to me in my dream, 'Find her son, you will get the answer..'
 
'What is that uncle?' 'I cant tell you, because the answer is with her..find her. She will tell you..'

But, WHO' THAT GIRL??????


No comments:

Post a Comment