Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where is the love?

I am still wondering..where is the love between us?

I asked to myself, what is the love actually?

Then I got the answer, LOVE is everywhere but it is harmful when you get involved with it when you are not well prepared?

Is it so? Hmm.. yes, maybe.. (my heart says)

So, it means I have to be careful.

But, what happen if your love was decided by the peoples around you, furthermore they are your family?

Then, you have to think wisely. Choose one of it, LOVE or FAMILY (my heart answer me)

But, these two things is related each other.

Ermmm.. I am sorry Sir, this time I dont have any answer for you (my heart replied me)

Its ok my heart. Even you dont have the answer for me, me too. I dont have any answer for it.

Well, good luck Sir! (my heart wish me)

I hope so 'my heart' :(  Its start bleeding.........




No comments:

Post a Comment